Seven Reasons Why Acoustic Barn is Different|
From Most Other Studios
- We are musicians first and foremost. We understand our clients' needs and know what it is like to spend hours at a time perfecting a recorded performance.
- We can read music scores. For some of our clients this is a must since they do not have to sit through the tedious editing process. You just mark the scores and we do the rest.
- We will always go out of our way to make a project sound as good as possible, even if it means we spend extra (non-billed) time on a recording that is in distress.
- We love music. Performing and recording music is what we love to do most.
- We will never (unless asked to by a client) interfere with an artist's ideas or creative process. Every engineer who works for us has one responsibility: to capture a performance with the highest quality audio possible while staying out of the way of a performance.
- We are always available to our clients for business and recording advice. We return our phone calls promptly and will spend extra time explaining the recording process and the music business in general.
- We are a private facility. This means there will be only one session at a time going on in the studio. There will never be "strangers" walking into your session. No spectators will be allowed into your session (except by your permission).